KLYMIT STATIC V CAMPIN MAT
A mat that we swear by. We’ve never known comfort when camping before them. We used ours for 5 months straight and got a few holes from lying them on thorns but they come with a repair kit. You really don’t feel like you are camping, no back pain, no hip touching the ground! They cost about €70 but I would splash out because any other mat will not encourage such a good sleep.
If you do not use the mat for a while, leave it somewhere with the valve open. This will allow excess water from your breath to escape.
It measures 72″ x 23″ x 2.5″
- LIGHTWEIGHT (514 g)
- COMPACT WHEN ROLLED ( the size of a water bottle)
- V SHAPED CHAMBERS ENSURE A BETTER CIRCULATION OF AIR FOR WARMTH.
- INSULATED BASE WORKS FOR ALL SEASONS
- COMPLETELY INFLATES IN ABOUT 10-13 BREATHS.
- YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE GROUND, EVEN WHEN LYING ON YOUR SIDE
- SIMPLE VALVE SYSTEM
- EXCELLENT COMPANY SUPPORT
- STATIC V SHAPE DOESN’T KEEP YOU ON THE MAT ALL NIGHT LIKE THEY SAY BUT IT IS INEVITABLE TO ROLL OFF YOUR MAT WHEN CAMPING IN A TENT.
- AFTER SOME TIME THE MATS GET BLACK DOTS ON THE INSIDE FROM THE MOISTURE IN YOUR BREATH BUT THIS IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE PRODUCT .
- IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO FIND A PUNCTURE.
- NOT THE LIGHTEST IF EVERY GRAM COUNTS